Re: [tlaplus] How to read the graph generated by TLC? Is there a way to specify its location?

> FYI: I have added a few more examples to the web page .

Can you post an enalargement of the Rush Hour state space around the orange nodes. I'd like to be able to read
the labels to see if it can bring the user something.

> But sometimes the visualization of the full state space can yield surprising results; see, e.g., the visualization of the > Hanoi model.

Yes it is really curious the homorphism of the  state space and the Sierpinski Gasket.

--
FL