Re: [tlaplus] Re: How to read the graph generated by TLC? Is there a way to specify its location?

Hi Frederic,

I tried one TLA+ example, the MCAlternatingBit protocol example in the TLC distribution.
I have put a png of the visualization for about 2000 states and 11,000 transitions at this wiki page:
 http://www3.hhu.de/stups/prob/index.php/State_space_visualization_examples
I can send you the full PDF (1.7 MB); rendering was fast.
Orange nodes satisfy the predicate RBit=1.

Greetings,
Michael