Re: How to read the graph generated by TLC? Is there a way to specify its location?

Hello
I am working on TLA in order to analyze the filters in Dynamic networks, how can I see the states and the results of TLC models checking if there no error trace>
Second question: I am working on windows not linux, is that  a reason for not finding TLC Trace viewer? cause I dwonloaded the zip file but still I could not find a way to see the results or save it
Thank you in advance