Re: [tlaplus] Re: How to read the graph generated by TLC? Is there a way to specify its location?

> I have put a png of the visualization for about 2000 states and 11,000 transitions at this wiki page:
http://www3.hhu.de/stups/prob/index.php/State_space_visualization_examples

Hi, Michael,

the first one is difficult to interpret. And I don't know how people could take advantage of it (1). The second one
on the contrary can be useful.

(1) But maybe it is due to the idiosyncrasy of the alternating bit protocol. A more traditional algorithm would be
easier to make sense of it.

--
FL