Re: [tlaplus] "Final" action to check hyperproperties ?

I found it adequate to achieve the goals that I had.

I have used this feature in https://github.com/dgpv/SASwap_TLAplus_spec/blob/master/HyperProperties.tla and https://github.com/dgpv/bip32_template_parse_tplaplus_spec/blob/master/HyperProperties.tla

I can say that usage is pretty straightforward and I did not encounter something to complain about. It just worked.

I cannot say that I have enough bandwidth to help on this work, as the lateness of this answer probably shows. If there is a concrete issue where you think that my input could be valuable, please tag me on github @dgpv.

вт, 23 июн. 2020 г. в 03:20, Markus Kuppe <tlaplus-google-group@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
On 02.06.20 03:58, dp.simplexum@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Cool! I've tested it, and it works.
>
> I've added automatic test for 'transactions ever confirmed in some
> execution path' hyperproperty to the 'succint atomic swap' spec:
> https://github.com/dgpv/SASwap_TLAplus_spec/blob/38ad074db8a19aa6bf06cbe4a1420fd828a49232/HyperProperties.tla#L51
>
> In the diff you linked to, I see some calls to TLCGet with string
> arguments. Do I understand correctly that the string arguments to
> TLCGet/TLCSet reserved only for internal values like number of states,
> and for ordinary use, integer slot numbers should be used ?

Hi,

what's your experience with the feature after a couple of weeks?  Do you
have the bandwidth to shepherd this feature to completion (finish impl,
documentation, ...)?