[tlaplus] How to Specify a Broadcast Channel

Dear All:

  I am now specifying a distributed system consists of a group of nodes as a cluster.

  Some control signals are  syncronized to all the members in the cluster  by  broadcast message.    So I must specify the  message queue between each consumer and producer.

   Now I split the message bus mechanism to a N * N  unicast Queue as below:

   NodeCtrlChannel = [n \in Node |-> [m \in Node |-> <<>>]]

    But it is a little complicated, is there any simplified method to specify it?