Re: [tlaplus] Changing editor's font colors for numbers, logical symbols, etc in the spec

In case anyone looks through these groups for a solution, I haven't found a way to change the colors of the fonts in question.  But I am using the i3 window manager.  I tested the toolbox on ubuntu without i3.  It looked much better.  Turns out, I was using the arc-darc theme on i3 which messes with the font colors.  To change your i3 theme, you can download lxappearance and change to something that isn't dark.  You will have to reload and restart i3 after changing the theme with lxappearance.

Travis