Re: [tlaplus] Changing editor's font colors for numbers, logical symbols, etc in the spec

Hi Markus,

Thank you for the response.  I just tried doing 'toolbox -cssTheme none'.  Nothing seems to change.

Below is a screenshot.  I am on ubuntu.  I also pasted the output from the terminal window when I start the toolbox.

(Note that I had to return the appearance preferences back to default for the look below.  '-cssTheme none' didn't seem to change anything.)

I'd like to be able to change the color of '=', '/\', etc.  Currently they are white and if I want a white background, they are invisible.  Any ideas anyone?

toolbox.png

** (toolbox:11281): WARNING **: Couldn't connect to accessibility bus: Failed to connect to socket /tmp/dbus-nKcxqw4JIC: Connection refused

** (java:11299): WARNING **: Couldn't connect to accessibility bus: Failed to connect to socket /tmp/dbus-nKcxqw4JIC: Connection refused
SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
SLF4J: Found binding in [bundleresource://258.fwk1074389766:1/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
SLF4J: Found binding in [bundleresource://258.fwk1074389766:2/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an explanation.
SLF4J: Actual binding is of type [org.slf4j.helpers.NOPLoggerFactory]

On Monday, March 16, 2020 at 2:35:25 PM UTC-7, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
On 16.03.20 11:54, travis...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I am just starting with the toolbox.  I changed the background color of
> the editor to white.  I am trying to find the preference to change the
> font color for the logical symbols, numbers, etc.  The are currently
> white, so they are invisible.
>
> I've changed every color that was white in "Colors and Fonts", but have
> been unable to find the correct setting.
>
> Also, I've looked for ways to change the comment color (currently green)
> and the keywords (currently purple) but can't find those selections either.

Hi Travis,

I find the Toolbox to look most pleasant/ergonomic with theming
disabled, which you turn off by launching the Toolbox with 'toolbox
-cssTheme none'.