[tlaplus] Changing editor's font colors for numbers, logical symbols, etc in the spec

Hi,

I am just starting with the toolbox.  I changed the background color of the editor to white.  I am trying to find the preference to change the font color for the logical symbols, numbers, etc.  The are currently white, so they are invisible.

I've changed every color that was white in "Colors and Fonts", but have been unable to find the correct setting.

Also, I've looked for ways to change the comment color (currently green) and the keywords (currently purple) but can't find those selections either.

Thanks,

Travis