Re: [tlaplus] Why does adding a new step collapse my model to a single state?

On 29.03.19 17:40, Xavier Shay wrote:
> Attached two files - one showing the "single state", another ostensibly working - showing what I get with no properties checked.
>
> Is this what you were asking for? I can make a video later today of me actually running the model, in case there's something wrong I'm doing there. (I'm just pressing F11 though.)

Hi Xavier,

this looks strange, especially since it takes TLC 28 seconds to generate
a single distinct state.  What output does the TLC console show (TLC
model checker > TLC console)?  Lets take this discussion off-list though
to not further spam the group.

Thanks