Re: [tlaplus] Why does adding a new step collapse my model to a single state?

On 29.03.19 00:44, Stephan Merz wrote:
> I tried to reproduce your problem. Copying the module from your GitHub site and commenting out the second call of HandleRequest, TLC indeed generates 383 distinct states. With the second call, it generates 1419 distinct states (still for 3 data centers). I haven't tried to understand what the specification is about, but I'm afraid I cannot help you any further at this point.

Hi Xavier,

it's the same here, the modified spec has 1419 states.

If TLC reproducibly finds only a single state on your machine, please
privately share your spec, model, as well as environment information
with me and I will look into it.

Thanks