Re: [tlaplus] error in TLA toolbox installation

Hi, in my case I've installed all the latest tla tools components, I've seen in the videos how automagically the IDE starts without loading any .tla file, just a clean IDE to start from scratch. But I haven't find any way to launch the IDE, all the instructions to launch the programs (tlc.TLC, etc) require an argument or more, I provided a file.tla but then look for a .cfg. I've seen posts to read a chapter of Specifying Systems, but even this recent video shows how automagically the IDE loads without loading any input file to launch it: https://www.google.com/search?channel=fs&client=ubuntu-sn&q=beginning+with+tla%2B+tools#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:48fee981,vid:U2FAnyPygrA

Could someone tell me how to launch the IDE without any .cfg or .tla as prerequisite to run it? I think should be something like:
java -XX:+UseParallelGC -jar ./tla2tools.jar   <something_here>