Re: [tlaplus] error in TLA toolbox installation

Hi,

based on the information in the log (eclipse.buildId=1.4.2), you might have downloaded an old, outdated version of the TLA+ Toolbox that is no longer compatible with recent Java VMs.  I recommend downloading the latest TLA+ Toolbox version (v1.7.1), from the following link: https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/releases/tag/v1.7.1#latest-tla-files

Once you've downloaded the latest version, follow the installation instructions provided at https://lamport.azurewebsites.net/tla/toolbox.html (Obtaining the Toolbox > Installing the Toolbox).

Markus