Re: [tlaplus] Check eventual consistency

Thanks Stephan. Yes, you are right. The new definition of Tick, was only to demonstrate my understanding of WF/SF rules. I was just playing to understand how the fairness thing works. So, I was trying to change the variables list and the action list, and based on the results, I think I now understand. Since the Tick is the only one system controlled (kind of cron job), we can only assume fairness on them and the only thing we care about is count, only that should be listed, instead of blindly saying WF_vars(Next), BTB, how to read this statement `WF_<<count>>(Tick)` in plain english