Re: [tlaplus] Rechecking safety and liveness properties without regenerating state space

Hi Markus,

Which state-space serialization optimizations would you find more useful? Is there a list for them?

Also, a bit unrelated: GPU SSC algorithms would help with verifying liveness instead of safety, is that right?

Jones