Re: [tlaplus] Rechecking safety and liveness properties without regenerating state space

Hi Markus,

I see. I just ran a 3-hour-long verification and Storage says 3 GB. I assume this is mostly due to the fingerprint graph then?

Do you think it'd be useful to check properties while avoid rerunning the state-space exploration?

Jones