[tlaplus] Does verifying parts of the initial state separately affect correctness?

Hi everyone,

This question might have an obvious answer, but I'd like to make sure.

To clarify: Instead of running an hour-long verification process, I split my initial states in groups so that I could tackle the fastest groups first.

Suppose that verifying all such groups returns no errors, is it possible for TLC not to find a mistake because it didn't run with the entire state space at once?

Thanks,

Jones