Re: [tlaplus] Does verifying parts of the initial state separately affect correctness?

Hi, Stephan.

I should've been more precise when writing my question, but you got it perfectly.

I split Init into two (or more) mutually-exclusive sets, such as
Init1 == var \in {0, 1, 2}
Init2 == var \in {4, 5, 6}
Init == Init1 \/ Init2
then run Spec == Init1 /\ [][Next]_vars /\ Fairness,
then run Spec == Init2 /\ [][Next]_vars /\ Fairness, etc;
such that running all specs would return the same as running Spec == Init /\ [][Next]_vars /\ Fairness + Temporal Properties