[tlaplus] Version control for models?

I'm working on a model, keeping the .tla files in version control but I'm wondering what to do about the model configurations. I see that they're available under a X.toolbox/ directory. Should I just add Module.toolbox/ModelName/ to my version control and ignore all the snapshot directories?

I hesitate to use the term "Best Practice", so I'll settle for "Good Practice"

Thanks all