Re: [tlaplus] Version control for models?

On 04.01.21 08:00, steve....@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I'm working on a model, keeping the .tla files in version control but I'm wondering what to do about the model configurations. I see that they're available under a X.toolbox/ directory. Should I just add /Module/.toolbox//ModelName// to my version control and ignore all the snapshot directories?

I hesitate to use the term "Best Practice", so I'll settle for "Good Practice"

Hi,

for git I use this: https://github.com/github/gitignore/pull/3613