Re: [tlaplus] Source file with non-commercial license

On 17.11.20 07:27, Chuck Lutz wrote:

> Yes, correct - the HeapSort was specifically the problem.
>
> As I was not too specific before :-), here is the main bit:
>
> "HeapSortAlgorithm.java 1.0 95/06/23 Jason Harrison
> Copyright (c) 1995 University of British Columbia"
>
> Would omitting only this file disable TLC or anything vital? It seemed
> that this is perhaps part of a layout algorithm for translating to TeX,
> so I assumed that would be a "nice to have" vs. part of the core
> functionality.

Hi Chuck,

the implementation of HeapSort has been removed [1].  You can download
new builds of TLC and the Toolbox from [2].  Omitting the file would
indeed break the pretty-printer (TeX).

Markus

[1]
https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/commit/8b52d238eb9f17df98dd795dbb589d9fba4a5822