Re: [tlaplus] Use of labels in PlusCal

Thanks for the answers,

the example represents exactly what I meant for nested labels,

so in the example, it is true to say that if I had two processes defined in that way:

Reader:
  while Cond do
    skip;
    B:
      skip;
  end while;
After:
  skip;

I can have interleaving of the labels "Reader" and "B" (defined as above) of the two processes, right?