[tlaplus] tla+ source code for the example in "How to Write a 21st Century Proof"

I am an undergraduate student working on a senior project on TLAPS. I am working through the example in "How to Write a 21st Century Proof." Can someone please post the source code for the pretty-printed version in the appendix? I am trying to illustrate the process of starting with a prose proof, structuring it, coding it in TLA+, then using the TLAPS in the TLA+ Toolbox.

Thanks,
William