TLA+ parser (Haskell library)

Hello,

I've not been active on the mailing list, but have used TLA+ and the excellent tool suite for many years. I want start giving back by being active and help newcomers when and where I can.

To start, I've got this little oddball announcement that I've made a Haskell library to parse TLA+ available at:
  https://github.com/ret/specifica/tree/master/tlaplus

For context, this is a spare time project that I'm finally getting back to. It's not meant to replace or compete with any of the TL* tools! Instead, it grew from my effort to deeply understand the TLA+ language and build simple utilities based on it. My motivation to share is simply so this little library doesn't continue to be locked away, in case someone out there may find it useful in some fashion.

cheers,
- Reto

PS: The code is somewhat old, but now works with the latest GHC 8.2.2 compiler. I'm working to support TLA+2 in the parser and AST and will generally modernize the codebase during 2018. Right now, docs are not there and you need to be pretty fond of Haskell to get going, but hey, at least you don't need to start from nil.