Re: [tlaplus] Problemas with toolbox release 1.5.5

Hi Markus,

Thank you very much!

Regards,

On 19.01.2018 19:45, Pedro Paiva wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just downloaded the new release from TLA toolbox (1.5.5) for Mac,
> but it can't run on my computer (Mac OS high Sierra). A message is
> prompted: "TLA+ Toolbox is damaged and can’t be opened". I downloaded it
> from https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/releases/tag/v1.5.5. Is someone
> else facing this problem? Thanks!

Hi Pedro,

the problem results from MacOS' security controls. Please follow the
steps outlined in this Github issue [1] which I copy& pasted below:

1) open a terminal
2) enter command "sudo spctl --master-disable"
3) install app
4) open using finder with ctrl-open
5) tell OSX this app is ok to run... (tla+displays splash image and runs)
6) enter command in terminal - "sudo spctl --master-enable"

Thanks
Markus

[1] https://github.com/tlaplus/tlaplus/issues/83#issuecomment-336662490