Re: [tlaplus] TLA Toolbox: installation problem

Hi Tim,

> I installed the JRE (jre-8u131-macosx-x64.dmg) and tried again, but the error still reported v1.6 was being used.

setting the default Java version on Mac OS can be a little tricky. An Internet search will reveal many recipes on how to do this. The easiest way is to use the "Java" tab in System Preferences, but I am not completely sure if you get this if you just install the JRE or if it only comes with the JDK.

Hope this helps,
Stephan