Re: [tlaplus] Re: How to define a partial function and add an element to a set of functions in TLA+?

The most significant difference between functions in Z or B and in TLA+ lies in the fact that TLA+ is untyped.  In the absence of types, I don't know what a partial function would be or why it would be useful.

Leslie