Re: TLA+ community event 2016

Should we organize a TLA+ workshop?  There was little interest in one attached to the Formal Methods conference in Cyprus this year.  We would like to know if that was because of the time and/or place of the event, or because there is little interest in a TLA+ workshop.  Please let us know whether or not you would attend one if it were at a sufficiently convenient time and place--and what you would consider sufficiently convenient.  Please respond to me and I'll post a summary of the responses.

Thanks,

Leslie