[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
TLA+ community event 2016
A TLA+ community event will be organized as a satellite of FM 2016, the 21st International Symposium on Formal Methods, in Limassol, Cyprus, on November 7 or 8, 2016 – the exact date is to be confirmed by the organizers of FM 2016. As in previous years, the program will consist of a mix of tutorial presentations and contributed talks. Besides a basic tutorial on TLA+ by myself for interested participants new to TLA+, there will be tutorials by Markus Kuppe on TLC and by Michael Leuschel and Dominik Hansen on "Animation, Visualisation and Constraint Solving for TLA+ Using ProB".
Contributed talks should present work of interest to users of TLA+ and PlusCal, such as
- industrial and academic case studies,
- new tools for TLA+,
- innovative use of existing tools or reports on their shortcomings,
- use of TLA+ in education.
This list is not exhaustive. Presentations should be informal and leave sufficient time for discussions. There will not be formal proceedings, and presentations of relevant work published elsewhere are welcome.
- September 16: submission of a short (1-2) page abstract summarizing the content of the contribution
- September 23: notification of acceptance
- November 7 or 8: TLA+ workshop
Participants will be required to register for attending the event through the FM 2016 Web page.
Hope to meet many of you at this event!