Re: [tlaplus] embed PlusCal and TLA+ specs in latex papers

You must have downloaded the tools sometime in the past and Java is finding the wrong version.  Go to the page http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/people/lamport/tla/tools.html and read the section "Downloading and Installing the Tools" to find out how to set an environment variable to tell Java where to find the tools.  Instead of setting the environment variable to c:\user\myfolder\tla, you can run the program by typing something like

   java -cp "c:\user\myfolder\tla" tla2tex.TeX

Leslie