Re: [tlaplus] embed PlusCal and TLA+ specs in latex papers

You will have to download the stand-alone tools (http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/people/lamport/tla/tools.html) and run the tla2tex.TeX Java program (which is not mentioned on the Web page, but probably should be).  Run it with the –info option to get the documentation.

Leslie