Re: [tlaplus] liveness, fairness, and the style of writing TLA+

The base algorithm is described in the book "Temporal Verification of Reactive Systems” by Zohar Manna and Amir Pnueli (https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-1-4612-4222-2).  However, be aware of the subtle differences, as TLA and LTL are not identical.

Markus