[tlaplus] Sub-action of Next in vscode plugin

Hi,

I am trying to port some of my TLA+ spec from Toolbox to VScode with TLA+ nightly plugin. When I checked my model I can only see the statistics of the states and not the sub-action of Next, unlike in the Toolbox. Is that feature available in the vscode plugin? Or is there anything I need to pass to TLC command line option or to the Java's?

I appreciate any inputs and clarification,

Thanks,
Zitro