[tlaplus] Specifiing a set of model values using INSTANCE

Hello everyone,
 I am trying to generate a module that is directly model-checkable by TLC. Below is the module I have written. In this module,  I tried to substitute a constant NODE,  declared in the instantiated module(tsp),  by a set of model values.

 VARIABLES at, visited
But when I run the parser, I get the following error :
Unknown operator 'n1'
Unknown operator 'n2'
Is there any way to fix this without using a config file or typing the values manually  in the Model Overview page of the toolbox ide?

Kind Greetings,
Kerim