Re: [tlaplus] Specifiing a set of model values using INSTANCE

Model values are introduced in configurations, not in TLA+ specifications. If you just need the values n1, n2 for model checking, substitute {n1,n2} for the parameter Node in module tsp and check "Set of model values" when using the Toolbox.

If, however, you want to refer to n1 and n2 in module tspins for another reason, declare n1 and n2 as constant parameters and substitute the model values n1 and n2 for those parameters in the Toolbox.

Stephan