Re: [tlaplus] Deadlock reach without invocation of main actions.

Another advice: in the initial condition, instead of

/\ txRequest = [tx \in txs |-> RandomElement(RequestType)]

write

/\ txRequest \in [txs -> RequestType]

This will cause the model checker to consider all possible combinations of requests instead of just one randomly chosen one.