From: tlaplus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <tlaplus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Akash
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2024 11:11
To: tlaplus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tlaplus] Re: Draft of New TLA Book

Hi Leslie,

I'm super interested in understanding TLA, but I don't understand the terms you use, like dense set, for example.

Which branches of math knowledge are you referring to? And prerequisite for knowing these terms.  As a CS student, I've only studied Discrete Mathematics and Calculus.

Kind regards,

Akash