[tlaplus] Re: Draft of New TLA Book

An extensively revised draft of A Science of Concurrent Programs is available at the same place.  Chapter 2, which describes ordinary math, has been simplified and made much shorter.  Much of the material that used to be there has been moved later in the book to where it is first needed.  Comments and error reports are still welcome.