Re: [tlaplus] Defining State_I as the state at energy level \epsilon(I)

Basically what I have is this

macrostates == {k \in 1..m} \* macrostate k,
microstates[k] == {j \in 1..p} \* Microstates for macrostate k

energy_levels == 1..n \* Set of energy levels

macrostate_energy[k] == i \in energy_levels \* Energy level of macrostate k

Finally I want to define the number of occurrences of
microstate j having
macrostate_energy[k]. Nij