Re: [tlaplus] TLA+ for testing computational algorithms rather than verify mathematical proofs

Most purely mathematical statements in TLA+ I know are about basic properties of the standard library. You can browse through the _proofs.tla files and have a look around.

https://github.com/tlaplus/tlapm/tree/main/library

As Andrew already mentioned proving statements about algorithms usually does not rely on complex mathematical results. In a way the construction of the algorithm already divides the problem into subtasks that are easier to handle.

cheers,
Martin