[tlaplus] Re: Function sets with distinct mappings

Ugh, I should have known that...thanks!

On Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 5:51:36 PM UTC-5 andrew...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
UserSenderSet == { f \in [Users -> Users] : \A u \in Users : f[u] /= u }

On Sunday, February 27, 2022 at 5:32:27 PM UTC-5 thomas...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I am trying to make a set of functions of mappings of sender->receiver:

Users == {"jack", "jill", "cindy", "bobby"}

UserSenderSet == [Users -> Users]

This almost does what I want, but we have many functions where sender->receiver are the same person, which is not what I want:

[jack |-> "jack", jill |-> "jack", cindy |-> "jack", bobby |-> "jack"]

How do I go about filtering down to set of functions that don't contain mappings of to themselves?