[tlaplus] Guarantee message passing

Hello everyone,

Sorry for keeping this too abstract. I may give an example later on if necessary.

In a process communication network, is there any way to guarantee a process to respond to some message immediately (or as soon as possible) after receiving it?

I'm dealing with timeouts, but I'm modelling a system with perfect communication (there are no delays, no lost messages). Since there are no delays, we expect other processes to respond immediately. I tried to add Strong Fairness to this "Respond" action, but it still does not guarantee anything.

Regards,

Jones