[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlaplus] TLA+Conf Submission Deadline is Tomorrow!
- From: Hillel Wayne <hwayne@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 14:35:02 -0500
- Ironport-hdrordr: A9a23:4+Uhr6s7WiGOj8Phtc8dFaqc7skDb9V00zEX/kB9WHVpm6uj5qOTdZEgviMc5wx6ZJhNo7290cq7IE80l6Qb3WB5B97LYOCMggWVxe9ZgbcOqweBJxHD
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:78.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/78.11.0
The deadline for TLA+ Conference submissions
is July 1st! We're interested in all sorts of talks, including but
not limited to
- Industrial and academic case studies
- Use of the TLA+ tools or reports on their
- Novel tools & techniques exploiting TLA+ and
its existing tools
- Teaching TLA+ and its combination with other
(software) engineering methodologies
If you're interested in speaking, then we'd love to hear from
you. And if you have an idea for a talk but aren't to sure about
this whole "public speaking" thing, I'd be happy to review slides,
give rehearsal feedback, whatever would be helpful.
Link again: http://conf.tlapl.us/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tlaplus" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tlaplus+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tlaplus/5118e6f6-95e0-2285-71a6-ee2a87c43c65%40gmail.com.