[tlaplus] TLA+Conf Submission Deadline is Tomorrow!

Hi everyone!

The deadline for TLA+ Conference submissions is July 1st! We're interested in all sorts of talks, including but not limited to

If you're interested in speaking, then we'd love to hear from you. And if you have an idea for a talk but aren't to sure about this whole "public speaking" thing, I'd be happy to review slides, give rehearsal feedback, whatever would be helpful.

Link again: http://conf.tlapl.us/