Re: [tlaplus] Re: About "implies" between WF and SF

Awesome.

Yeah. The reason why I sent to our group is: I am not confident enough about my understanding about WF and SF and feel that maybe more EYES can discuss it.

Sometimes, WF and SF relation indeed a bit confusing. I feel it is from the word of "weak" and "strong"

Below is my explanation:

Weak Fairness: Need STRONG condition --ALWAYS ENABLED
Strong Fairness:  Need Weak condition. --ONLY infinitely many ENABLED.

Hence, if  SF(A) is TRUE, then, surely, WF(A) shall be TRUE.

Then,   SF(A)--->WF(A) is TRUE.