[tlaplus] About "implies" between WF and SF

Hillel,

I am reading again your article this evening at https://www.hillelwayne.com/post/fairness/
I feel that the “Weak” fairness implies the existence of “strong” fairness. may introduce bit confusion to beginners.
I mean, the "imply" word could make people get confused. I don't think you want to say:
WF implies SF, which means:  WF(A) --> SF(A).  However, from TLA+, It should be otherwise. I mean, SF(A)-->WF(A).
I guess you just wanted to tell readers that the "existence of SF". So, maybe we don't want to use "implies" word here, which is more a reserved word for prepositional logic.

Best regards,

Michael