Re: [tlaplus] Answering Questions

Hi Leslie,

thanks for your message. First of all, I believe that is only natural that I should try and pass on some of the things I've learnt about TLA+ to others. I just hope that nobody feels discouraged from answering a question whether I've reacted or not.

This being said, I fully agree that this group is here for all of us in the TLA+ community to help each other.

Stephan