[tlaplus] TLAPS getting slower

Hello!

I have a spec A that refines another spec B. I found that TLAPS is noticeable slower when working on spec A. I guess this is kind of obvious, because A needs to instantiate B, so it is a more "complex" spec.

In any case, i would like to get some advice on the matter. For example, some pattern i see on the TLAPS library is to have modules like X.tla, XTheorems.tla and XTheorems_proofs.tla. As i also have a custom library of operators and another module with theorems about this operators, i wonder if separating the proofs from the statement would have some benefit on performance.

Cheers,
José