Re: [tlaplus] Add some TLC debug info : An internal error occurred during: "Azure". java.lang.NullPointerException

On 14.12.20 00:07, Earnshaw wrote:

在2020年12月14日星期一 UTC+8 下午4:01:20<Earnshaw> 写道:

    Hello,

    Iam trying to learn how to run a spec in cloud based distributed mode.
    So I config TLC to inter-operate wuth Azure according to the user Help.

      no matter how simple the spec I tried to run is, the result is
    always  "java.lang.NullPointerException" , and I can't get any more
    information.

       The Tool Box version is 1.7.1 and JRE version is 8

      Below is my test spec . Can some body give me some advices?

      Thanks in advance

    EXTENDS Sequences, Integers, TLC, FiniteSets,  Naturals

    CONSTANT xque

    VARIABLE queue

    Init == /\ queue = xque

    Next == /\ queue # <<>>