Re: [tlaplus] Issues with seeing error trace and enabling Deadlock setting

On 09.12.20 04:48, Martin Harrison wrote:
Do you know which of the Gnome themes make the check mark in the Deadlock button visible?

I can see that check mark, but only when the TLA+ theme is Dark (which is not ideal, because then the values in the states presented in the Error Trace are very hard to see).

Hi,

it looks fine here with the "Radiance" theme. I also disable theming in the preferences (screenshot shows it enabled).